I decided I should have posted this blog before Thanksgiving when I was writing it last year, so I’m reblogging it today in an effort to help those creeping up on Thanksgiving. Start now!
Originally posted on garagegym107:
Today is the day after Christmas. Today is the day after a lot of folks crash and burn. Crash and burn=totally fall off track with fitness and nutrition and spend weeks trying to recover.
Here is a quick list of what to do to help you get back on track.
- Throw out the crap, guilt free, ALL of it
- Drink water like it’s your job, it will help you rehydrate and cleanse your system
- Forgive yourself
- Stop talking about how bad you feel and how bad you suck, so you crashed and burned, move on
- Stop putting off today, the reckoning day, until Monday, or January 1st or whichever day you feel you need to prepare for, start today, right now
- Get a clean meal in to your system
- Get what you need to prepare more clean meals
- Start a list of goals for 2014
- Get thee to the gym and move…
View original 86 more words